Lifestyle diseases are making the uphill climb. Are your employees safe from them?Here are some eye-opening facts about these conditions:
- 75% of the world’s population is affected by lifestyle diseases.
- Obesity has DOUBLED worldwide since 1980. More than 51% of Indians are overweight.
- India’s contribution to the world’s diabetic count is 17%.
- 1 in 5 young adults in India has high blood pressure.
Should Corporates have a Condition Management Program?
More and more companies are looking for ways to handle the rising trend of lifestyle diseases. Corporate wellness programs focussing on conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension, and Obesity can save India Inc. up to INR 139 billion. A healthier workforce leads to a happier workforce! Conditions Management By MediBuddy is an on-call assisted program for people with moderate to high risk of these conditions.
Here’s a sneak-peek into the Conditions Management by MediBuddy:
- Expert Advice: Employees can resolve their health queries from General Physicians, Dieticians, Fitness Experts, and Psychologists.
- Easy Booking: Employees can book preferred slots online.
- Program Tracker: Keeps a record of short-term and long-term health goals of the employee’s health!
[av_promobox button='yes' label='Visit MediBuddy Now' link='https://portal.medibuddy.in/Home.aspx?utm_source=blog_cta&utm_medium=blog' link_target='' color='blue' custom_bg='#f00' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' icon_select='no' icon='ue800' font='entypo-fontello']Give your employees the benefit of the Conditions Management Program by MediBuddy![/av_promobox] Sources:
- Lifestyle Diseases..Population, Times Of India, 2018
- What We Know About Obesity and Being Overweight, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- Diabetes Check In India: Needed More Than Ever, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- One in Five Young Adults in India has High Blood Pressure, Escardio, 2018
- Winning Workplace Wellness Program, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019